Dr. Muhammad Almansour MD Patient Reviews

3.4

May 31st, 2016
Not very personable, not very thorough. Non caring in my opinion.

September 24th, 2014
If you need SUBOXONE maintenance, he is not the one. If you want to wean off SUBOXONE then he is the one.
I feel like Dr. Almansour is a nice Dr. If you need to visit him for a cold or probably routine visits that have to do with your health. If your looking for a Physcian that does SUBOXONE maintenance to keep you stabilized he isn't the one to go see. Even when every story is different, to him it doesn't matter. He doesn't like anyone to be on this long term at all. If you've been on this medication for a while and go to him in hopes he will keep you on. It's a no. If you want to wean off the medication, he would be a great Dr. to see. Because he doesn't feel the meds are for long term period. So my experience with him isn't a bad one because he is a nice man. The 2 receptionists are very kind. There is one CNA that is sweet as can be. And the second CNA in the office is rude. She deliberately will try to write you up for something and have a rude manner about it. I had to have a couple root canals and visited my lifelong dentist. I was put on antibiotics and Vicodin which clearly if a MAP was ran its clear a dentist gave the medications. I had paperwork from my dentist and I actually let her know first hand as soon as she came in to do vitals, well She decided to give me a lecture and gave me a warning and scanned it into my file before the Dr even seen me. Her lecture was so immature the way she put it across. Like it gave her some sort of power or something. It was very strange. I told her I didn't care what she had to say, I was in horrible pain and needed the medication. Like I'm not human lady my goodness. She had zero compassion. As I was sitting in the room speaking with the Dr. Whom stated it is not a big deal, there are no worries and he completely understood. He also said Your human, if you get hurt no one can deny you pain meds (especially not a CNA) and make you feel pain because You've abused medication before. Well she handed him a folder and on the too was a sticky note that said, TOOK VICODIN. Ha. Really. My point exactly. Apparently she is fresh into the Dr Patient world and after a few years under her belt possibly she could gain some bedside manner.Im not sure tho, not everyone is fit for this position. Therefore if you decide to go there good luck with the newbie with no compassion and bedside manner.

February 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
He listens to your concerns and wants to help fix any problem you are having but he does this by figuring out what the cause is. So if you have pains and just want pills he is not the doctor for you. He wants to fix the problem not mask it will medications. His staff is great and friendly.

March 19th, 2013
great doctor
At first dr. almansour and I bumped heads, A LOT!! But after 1 1/2 years, he has been the best doc I have ever had, the staff/nurses are great and fun! If you are looking for him to give you opiates, he wont, doesn't believe in them and will turn you away quicker than you can blink! You may have to remind him once in a while why and what he is has been treating you for (eg; i get migraines and occasionally I have to give him a refresher course on why he has been seeing me) other than that, his bed side manner is amazing and even though he likes short, sweet and to the point, he still listens to your concerns and addresses them as he sees fit!

September 1st, 2012
very, very rude!
I went to this doctor for severe lower back pain and in the first visit he said I should have a full hysterectomy and have my gull bladder removed, i declined, this was my first visit with him ever. He prescribed an anti inflammatory for my back, sent me for x-rays and an MRI, told me to come back in a week. A week later i went back and found that my spine is twisted at the bottom, prescribed me Ultram and said I needed to find another doctor because he could not give me anymore pain killers, I explained to him, I want to fix the problem, not mask it with pills and he still insisted that I find another doctor. He was so rude about it that I left the office in tears cause he made me feel like a junkie when all i wanted was to fix the problem!!