A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Budayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Budayr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budayr
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Budayr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Budayr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Budayr graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Budayr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer A Budayr MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Budayr practice?
- Dr. Amer Budayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Budayr practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Endocrinologists.