A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Budayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Budayr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budayr
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Budayr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Budayr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Budayr graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Budayr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer A Budayr MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Budayr practice?
- Dr. Amer Budayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Budayr practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Endocrinologists.