Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Anis
Dr. Muhammad Anis, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anis is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Temple Lower Bucks Hospital. Dr. Anis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Anis has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Anis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.
Dr. Roberto Carvajal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Langhorne, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Christopher Frankel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Langhorne, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Marilyn Heine
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Langhorne, PA 0 mi35