A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Anwar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Anwar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Anwar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Anwar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Anwar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Anwar practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Branford, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Sleep Medicine Doctors.