A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Arian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Arian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Arian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arian graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ashfaque Arian BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Arian practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Arian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Arian practices Internal Medicine near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Internists.