Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Arian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Arian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Arian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arian graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Arian practice?
Dr. Muhammad Arian practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Endocrinologists.