Dr. Muhammad Arian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

July 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor. The best endocrinologist I have seen. I go from Alabama to Houston just to see him. He is very knowledgable. He spends a great deal of time with his patients. His diagnosis and treatment are excellent.

March 13th, 2015
Staff
trying to make follow up appointments with the staff is a night mare at best my rating on a one to ten for the people making appointments is a minus 20

May 27th, 2014
do not go here
Terrible waited 2 hours in the wait room. No one likes waiting forever and seemed like he was in a huge hurry i will never go here again.

April 17th, 2014
Terrible doctor!
I agree he is a terrible doctor. Only spends about two minutes, never ask how I am doing, has given me prescriptions I didn't need, before blood test came back. I can't ask questions, he just walks out the door. He does change what was told to you or does not remember. Trying to find another doctor. I would have gotten worse if I took medicine I didn't need!

February 9th, 2013
Horrible bedside manner
Dr. Arian is rude and dismissive, and he definitely doesn't like women. He was abrupt during my appointment and then he strode out of the office when I still had questions. It took calling three times over a period of four days to get a response from his staff. I strongly urge you NOT to go to this doctor.

February 8th, 2013
Just seems the wait time after appt time is getting worse. Getting a call back from his nurse is not prompt if at all, had to go there several times to get resolution.

November 9th, 2012
Do not Waste your Time or Money!!
He is a Horrible doctor!! He refused to listen to my husband and basically told him it was all mental...even though my husband came in the office with low blood sugar...the nurses had to give him juice to keep him from dropping to a lower level..the doctor told him to just come back in a month! Really??? Please take our advice...GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR!!! DON'T WAST YOUR TIME!!!

September 5th, 2012
I won't ever go back there again, he is a horrible doctor. Instead of telling e anything about what was going on with my daughter e just said to come back in three to four weeks!

September 1st, 2011
OMGmi
Well my husband needs a good dr, his blood sugars been high very then drops to coma low, & so i did some checking on him,.....,.,WOW I SURE HOPE THIS DR WORKS OUT, I WANT HIM TO LIVE,....NOT 1 GOOD FEEDBACK NOT GOOD @ ALL

July 20th, 2011
I have to agree with the other reviews - horrible experience
He has the bedside manner of a cockroach. He talks in circles and contrdicts what he says, but then tells you what you want to hear. I felt if I told him I thought I had a tail growing he'd refer me to a vet. Told me my issues were all in my head - even though I had a report showing a had a mass growing - totally discounted my questions and couldn't use his computer effectively enough to tell me what my x-ray showed - still don't know.....

February 22nd, 2011
Rude and Insincere - Bad Patient Care
Dr. Arian is the most insincere doctor that I have ever had an appointment with. He does not care about his patient's wellbeing, he took me off of all medications (thyroid, diabetic, etc..) for a total of 9 months (3 months at a time) to see what my baseline blood work numbers were. I was miserable and he did not listen when I spoke to him, he even talked over me when I tried to speak.

January 19th, 2010
Frustrated
Dr. Arian appears to have good medical training, however he doesn't make you feel important because when he finally gets to the room, it's like how are you, ok we will give you a different medicine to try and leaves the room. No calls after hospital visits. His nurses rarely return calls and are rude and talk about patients that they don't know can hear what they are saying. Dr. Arian is very kind and knows what he needs to do but doesn't follow up with blood tests, MRIs, etc.