Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Arif is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Arif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Arif has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Arif practice?
Dr. Muhammad Arif practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Greenville, PA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.