Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Physicians, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Golden Valley Health Center
821 Texas Ave
Los Banos, CA 93635
209-826-1045
Locations and availability (13)

1.5

|  Don't know where to go from here  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

My pain management dr quit or something and I liked him I was finally diagnosed properly and treated the same and put on a medication that has helped me for the last couple years, this dr should let you know up front that he will not continue with your same treatment, he has put me on two different meds the first one was not even a pain medication and made me nothing but sick and the second medication does not even touch my pain!! I called the office after trying it for a week and they said too bad that was it and if I had any troubles to go to ER or call them!!! Hello. I did call your office and he does NOT care nor does he want to !! I looked up the medication that he put me on and it's supposed to be for short term or breakthrough pain not to be taken 1 every 12 hrs!!! This is crazy!!! Now where are people supposed to go from here!!!!

|  Needed to change clinics b/c mine closed  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

Just so u know ahead of time he doesn't believe in pain meds for only short term (90days) unless u have terminal cancer.