Dr. Muhammad Arif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Arif?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Arif?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 6th, 2014

Don't know where to go from here

My pain management dr quit or something and I liked him I was finally diagnosed properly and treated the same and put on a medication that has helped me for the last couple years, this dr should let you know up front that he will not continue with your same treatment, he has put me on two different meds the first one was not even a pain medication and made me nothing but sick and the second medication does not even touch my pain!! I called the office after trying it for a week and they said too bad that was it and if I had any troubles to go to ER or call them!!! Hello. I did call your office and he does NOT care nor does he want to !! I looked up the medication that he put me on and it's supposed to be for short term or breakthrough pain not to be taken 1 every 12 hrs!!! This is crazy!!! Now where are people supposed to go from here!!!!