Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Ali
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL, with another office in Algonquin, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Advocate Bethany Hospital, Adventist Lagrange Memorial Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Ali has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Muhammad Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Anandita Gephart
Elgin, IL 0 mi23
Dr. David Bromet
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Elgin, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Neda Zamani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elgin, IL 0 mi20