A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ashraf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ashraf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Big Spring State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.