A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ashraf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ashraf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Big Spring State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.