Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Azam
Dr. Muhammad Azam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Azam is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital, University Medical Center At Princeton and Pocono Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Azam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Azam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Robert Frankel
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Arif Hafiz
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Raja Abbas
Psychiatry, Neurology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi18