A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Azam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Azam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Azam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Azam graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Azam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Azam practice?
Dr. Muhammad Azam practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Bloomsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Bloomsburg Family Physicians, Bloomsburg Hospitalists, and Bloomsburg Internists.