A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Azhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azhar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azhar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Azhar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Nouman Azhar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad N. Azhar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Azhar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Azhar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Sycamore, IL.
See Plainfield Psychiatrists and Plainfield Child Psychiatrists.