Dr. Muhammad Bakleh MD Patient Reviews

• Diabetes Management Flint, MI

• Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2017
Dr Bakleh has his patients best interest at heart. Very personable and genuine

September 9th, 2016
Caring Dr.
This Dr. shows that he understands and takes the time to listen. he also provides advise for diet and vitamins

March 9th, 2016
Horrible visit with doctor
I had a 1 hr 45 min wait to see doctor . They do not weigh you now and just let you tell them what you weigh which of course everyone is dishonest. Also my glucose was not checked nor my A1C .Dr was in a horrible hurry .My vitals were mixed up with another chart and the whole visit was utter confusion.

December 23rd, 2015
Very UNHAPPY Near Flint, Mi
Been trying to get my follow-up script for 3 weeks and NOBODY will call me back or call it in, This is the worst service by any "doctor" I have even had, They keep saying it will/is being done but not after 3+ weeks Should be reported to AMA. DO NOT RECOMMEND at all.

August 13th, 2015
Poor Record Keeping and Staff
When I started with Dr. Bakleh about 9 years ago, I was very happy with him. He was prompt, he listened, he spent the appropriate amount of time and seemed to know what he was doing. His nurse, Janet, was wonderful. However, in the past 3-4 years, everything has changed. He always seems very rushed and unorganized, doesn't seem to keep good notes from visit to visit and disregards my feelings about certain meds, etc. He seems to just want patients that are robots and have no opinion, etc. And, heaven help you if you need something between visits..... it is very difficult to communicate with his staff and they are impatient .... maybe they are understaffed - I don't know what the problem is. Communication with him has become very difficult. I would definitely be looking for another Endocrinologist but I would have to drive over 50 miles one way to find one. I keep hoping the old Dr. Bakleh will show up!

June 2nd, 2015
I last visited Dr. Bakleh office five years ago. I had some difficulty with the staff not being courteous. They got some of my paperwork mixed up due to a name change.

April 11th, 2015
still frustrated
2 years ago I did a review. I am now finally done with this place. I only stayed due to the limited endos in the area. He seems confused all the time. I've been there 3 years. Everytime I'd like he just met me. I waited an hour. Just to be told I didn't have a referral. Now mind you. The three years I've been going there. I've never once had to get one. Except my very first visit. An hour. Ridiculous. And the Secretary was rude. Over used the word honey. Like she was a bartender looking for tips. For a young girl. You don't call people honey like every 3 words. You be respectful. I said it before and I'll say it again. Janet is the only good thing there. She didn't get enough credit.

March 2nd, 2015
Find someone else.
Arrived 5 min. early. Walked out after sat 30+ minutes in exam room. Horrible Staff!

March 26th, 2014
Never again
The doctor is polite enough, but seemed rushed and confused. I waited for hours and was seen for five minutes. I was not comfortable with having tests done for serious conditions and then told "see you in six months". There are a few in the office that are professional and courteous, but not many. I was treated so rudely especially over the phone and even hung up on when I tried to get clarification. I was warned through other reviews that test results fall through the cracks at that office and that the staff was extremely unpleasant, but I tried them for myself. I will never go there again.

November 19th, 2013
psychiatrist
He has very good caring clinical judgment

April 10th, 2013
frustrated
He is a nice man. friendly. But did not fill me in on my thyroid cancer. or what life would be like without a thyroid. I was walking blind thinking this was normal. and i had to call and get my lab results. they didnt call me. and he up'd my medication 50mg without my labs being in to check what my THS was. then when the increase had me feel like i was dying. i called to find out if it was normal or not and no one called me back. then was treated rude when i called complaining about it. Janet his nurse is very nice and helpful. the rest of the staff SUCK. i was scheduled on a Saturday when they arent even open. and i didnt know until i show up there. and you have to wait 30 mins or more just to get called back. and ive been the first patient of the day and had to wait that long. they have also lost referrals and tried charging me saying i didnt have insurance. and had to follow up in 3 months and they scheduled me for 6 months. the staff just sucks im in the process of finding a new one.

April 15th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Bakleh for 7 years now, and could not be more pleased with his care. He is very professional and my confidence in him as my doctor has put me at ease for my condition. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services.