Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

5040 Villa Linde Pkwy
Flint, MI 48532
810-230-0788
Locations and availability (4)

|  Never again  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

The doctor is polite enough, but seemed rushed and confused. I waited for hours and was seen for five minutes. I was not comfortable with having tests done for serious conditions and then told "see you in six months". There are a few in the office that are professional and courteous, but not many. I was treated so rudely especially over the phone and even hung up on when I tried to get clarification. I was warned through other reviews that test results fall through the cracks at that office and that the staff was extremely unpleasant, but I tried them for myself. I will never go there again.

|  psychiatrist  |  show details
by khaldoun bakleh on Nov 19th, 2013

He has very good caring clinical judgment

|  frustrated  |  show details
by Kim on Apr 10th, 2013

He is a nice man. friendly. But did not fill me in on my thyroid cancer. or what life would be like without a thyroid. I was walking blind thinking this was normal. and i had to call and get my lab results. they didnt call me. and he up'd my medication 50mg without my labs being in to check what my THS was. then when the increase had me feel like i was dying. i called to find out if it was normal or not and no one called me back. then was treated rude when i called complaining about it. Janet his nurse is very nice and helpful. the rest of the staff SUCK. i was scheduled on a Saturday when they arent even open. and i didnt know until i show up there. and you have to wait 30 mins or more just to get called back. and ive been the first patient of the day and had to wait that long. they have also lost referrals and tried charging me saying i didnt have insurance. and had to follow up in 3 months and they scheduled me for 6 months. the staff just sucks im in the process of finding a new one.

|   |  show details
Apr 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Bakleh for 7 years now, and could not be more pleased with his care. He is very professional and my confidence in him as my doctor has put me at ease for my condition. I would recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Mar 6th, 2012

The staff at this office is horrible. So horrible, that despite how much I appreciate Dr. Bakleh, it is not worth dealing with his office staff. At my first appointment, they did not have the correct paperwork transferred from my doctor and had me leave the office to go get it before my appointment. At my second appointment, they called that morning to let me know that the ultrasound place they were sending me to did not take my insurance. Mind you, the appointment was set for 6 months and I did not receive this call until that morning. Another time I called to ask a question, I was told that my chart was "missing" and I would be called back. I was not. They will also not talk with you about any test results you have. They say they'll call if they're bad, but they won't confirm that they're good. I was told today that they will not release any of MY records to ME, and was treated incredibly rudely by the office manager on my 7th call after being told for the last month that I would receive calls back to no avail. I have plenty of experience with doctors - I have a cardiologist, primary, neurologist, neurosurgeon, ob/gyn, pediatrician, pediatric neurologist, pediatric neurosurgeon, etc, and I have never had problems with any of them. This office is awful.

by Vicky Zuwala on Apr 10th, 2010

I have found him to be the best doctor I have had in many years. He seems to know what the others don't know about the issues causing me problems in my life regarding my health. He comes across as caring and very knowledgable. Exactly what I need in a doctor. More than that... he gives results. He as a doctor has been changing my life.

Feb 18th, 2010

Well, I've been going to Dr. Bakleh for almost a year. I've had a lot of blood work done. One of the labs came back that my testosterone was 5 times what it should be. Resulting in the diagnosis that I may have a tumor on my brain. After more tests, come to find out the original blood results were incorrect. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Next, I had more blood work done last October. Last week (Now February) I received a CT Scan order. IN THE MAIL. No call. Nothing. Turns out my blood work came back abnormal and now he wants a CT Scan. Why did it take 4 months to order it up, and why was it just mailed to me?? And to boot, last time I went to see him, he gave me a pamphlet on Islam. WHAT?? Totally inappropriate. I believe he is a good Dr., the experience however has been a terrible one for me.

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Kevin on Jul 20th, 2009

Dr. Bakleh is probably one of the best doctor's I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with in my 47 years. He truly understands the personal aspect of being having a disease like diabetes, and is very patient and caring, even when I fail to be the "perfect" patient. That only makes me want to to better, and keep my appointments and my regimen intact. Five stars (four isn't enough).

|  HES GREAT!  |  show details
by Deema on Mar 26th, 2009

This is a really great doctor. I would encourage EVERYONE to ocme to him and only him. He is caring and nice. GO DOCTOR BAKLEH :)