A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Beg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Beg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Shaalan Beg MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Beg practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Beg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Beg practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.