A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Beg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Beg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beg graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Beg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Shaalan Beg MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Beg practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Beg has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Beg practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.