A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Billah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Billah is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Billah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Billah graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Billah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad DR Billah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad D. Billah practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Billah has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Billah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Pulmonologists, and Jamaica Sleep Medicine Doctors.