A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Billah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Billah is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Billah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Billah graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Billah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad DR Billah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad D. Billah practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Billah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Billah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Queens Village Internists, Queens Village Pulmonologists, and Queens Village Sleep Medicine Doctors.