Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Billah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Billah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Billah graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Billah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Billah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad D. Billah practice?
Dr. Muhammad Billah practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.