Dr. Muhammad Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Cheema?

May 10th, 2017

great Dr.

He takes time to visit with me. Always on top of everything.

December 6th, 2016

great doctor, takes the time to listen, and makes sure to prescribe the right medication, if you are looking for a psychiatrist, he is wonderful doctor

May 23rd, 2016

He is very greedy and it seems like he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time. I am not taking my child to him ever again.

April 15th, 2016

This guy is hands down the WORST and GREEDIEST psychiatrist you will ever meet. He totally exploits patients and insurance companies. I am looking forward to the day the Feds catch up with him and throw him in prison.

April 4th, 2016

Saved my friends life. wonderful....

December 12th, 2015

Most appointments would begin with an inappropriately long wait in the cramped waiting room. The appointment itself lasted about five minutes tops, most of that time being spent trying to tell him that the medication isn't working while he texts on his phone. I don't think he understood what conditions I'm suffering with and wasn't concerned with searching for a medication(s) to help me deal with my illnesses.

December 11th, 2015

He was very professional and caring. He asked several questions and I felt very comfortable during my visit.

December 4th, 2015

I like working with Dr. Cheema, but his staff are very rude and abrasive.

April 20th, 2015

Love the receptionist! Dr. cheema has been friendly, helpful, and has helped me feel "normal" again. Love it here

April 8th, 2015

Terrible

My child has been seeing Dr. Cheema for a couple of years. Dr. Cheema does not have a good bedside manner and does not seem to be attentive or even care. I never had a very good feeling about him, but thought maybe it was in my head. Each visit seems to get shorter and shorter and my child is on too many meds. The last visit we waited an hour and a half and my child was in his office for 3 minutes (I timed it). Not only that, my child was prescribed more heavy duty seizure meds. No way!!! That is it. Three minutes and he knows what is going on enough to give more meds? We are done. I should have pulled my child out of his practice a long time ago!!!

February 17th, 2015

Horrible Psychiatrist

I had a very similar experience as another commenter on here. Doctor Cheema is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. After just one visit and without looking at my medical history he diagnosed me and tried to prescribe me with 3 different meds. Every time I saw him after that I could tell he didn't remember me and he tried to prescribe more every time. He is completely inattentive and seemingly unconcerned with your wellbeing. The sessions last 10 min if you're lucky because he rushes you out of the room so he can fit in as many patients as possible. Some of his practices seem boarderline unethical and if you care about your mental health do not see Dr. Cheema.

July 10th, 2013

Not a fool

Been to Cheema's several times, he doesn't pay attention or listen he'd rather look at his cell phone and hand out pills. In fact he told me how to adjust the pills "you don't need to call me just do it yourself" Thanks Cheema!