2.5

Apr 20th, 2015

Love the receptionist! Dr. cheema has been friendly, helpful, and has helped me feel "normal" again. Love it here

Terrible show details Terrible
Apr 8th, 2015

My child has been seeing Dr. Cheema for a couple of years. Dr. Cheema does not have a good bedside manner and does not seem to be attentive or even care. I never had a very good feeling about him, but thought maybe it was in my head. Each visit seems to get shorter and shorter and my child is on too many meds. The last visit we waited an hour and a half and my child was in his office for 3 minutes (I timed it). Not only that, my child was prescribed more heavy duty seizure meds. No way!!! That is it. Three minutes and he knows what is going on enough to give more meds? We are done. I should have pulled my child out of his practice a long time ago!!!

Horrible Psychiatrist show details Horrible Psychiatrist
Feb 17th, 2015

I had a very similar experience as another commenter on here. Doctor Cheema is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. After just one visit and without looking at my medical history he diagnosed me and tried to prescribe me with 3 different meds. Every time I saw him after that I could tell he didn't remember me and he tried to prescribe more every time. He is completely inattentive and seemingly unconcerned with your wellbeing. The sessions last 10 min if you're lucky because he rushes you out of the room so he can fit in as many patients as possible. Some of his practices seem boarderline unethical and if you care about your mental health do not see Dr. Cheema.

Not a fool show details Not a fool
Jul 10th, 2013

Been to Cheema's several times, he doesn't pay attention or listen he'd rather look at his cell phone and hand out pills. In fact he told me how to adjust the pills "you don't need to call me just do it yourself" Thanks Cheema!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor