3.0

by Ben on May 23rd, 2016

He is very greedy and it seems like he doesn't know what he is talking about half the time. I am not taking my child to him ever again.

Apr 15th, 2016

This guy is hands down the WORST and GREEDIEST psychiatrist you will ever meet. He totally exploits patients and insurance companies. I am looking forward to the day the Feds catch up with him and throw him in prison.

Apr 4th, 2016

Saved my friends life. wonderful....

Dec 11th, 2015

Most appointments would begin with an inappropriately long wait in the cramped waiting room. The appointment itself lasted about five minutes tops, most of that time being spent trying to tell him that the medication isn't working while he texts on his phone. I don't think he understood what conditions I'm suffering with and wasn't concerned with searching for a medication(s) to help me deal with my illnesses.

Dec 11th, 2015

He was very professional and caring. He asked several questions and I felt very comfortable during my visit.

Dec 3rd, 2015

I like working with Dr. Cheema, but his staff are very rude and abrasive.

Apr 20th, 2015

Love the receptionist! Dr. cheema has been friendly, helpful, and has helped me feel "normal" again. Love it here

Terrible show details Terrible
Apr 8th, 2015

My child has been seeing Dr. Cheema for a couple of years. Dr. Cheema does not have a good bedside manner and does not seem to be attentive or even care. I never had a very good feeling about him, but thought maybe it was in my head. Each visit seems to get shorter and shorter and my child is on too many meds. The last visit we waited an hour and a half and my child was in his office for 3 minutes (I timed it). Not only that, my child was prescribed more heavy duty seizure meds. No way!!! That is it. Three minutes and he knows what is going on enough to give more meds? We are done. I should have pulled my child out of his practice a long time ago!!!

Horrible Psychiatrist show details Horrible Psychiatrist
Feb 17th, 2015

I had a very similar experience as another commenter on here. Doctor Cheema is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. After just one visit and without looking at my medical history he diagnosed me and tried to prescribe me with 3 different meds. Every time I saw him after that I could tell he didn't remember me and he tried to prescribe more every time. He is completely inattentive and seemingly unconcerned with your wellbeing. The sessions last 10 min if you're lucky because he rushes you out of the room so he can fit in as many patients as possible. Some of his practices seem boarderline unethical and if you care about your mental health do not see Dr. Cheema.

Not a fool show details Not a fool
Jul 10th, 2013

Been to Cheema's several times, he doesn't pay attention or listen he'd rather look at his cell phone and hand out pills. In fact he told me how to adjust the pills "you don't need to call me just do it yourself" Thanks Cheema!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor