Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tariq Dastagir
Dr. Tariq Dastagir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murrieta, CA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dastagir is affiliated with Rancho Springs Medical Center, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Tariq Dastagir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tariq Dastagir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.
Dr. Bhuwan Sharma
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Murrieta, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Sowmya Muralidhara
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Murrieta, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Farhad Farjoudi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Murrieta, CA 0 mi