A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Durrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Durrani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Durrani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrani graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Durrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad I Durrani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Durrani practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Durrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Durrani practices Anesthesiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Anesthesiologists.