A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ebrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ebrahim, Nephrologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebrahim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ebrahim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebrahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebrahim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Y Ebrahim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Y. Ebrahim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ebrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Ebrahim practices Nephrology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaffney, SC.
See Spartanburg Nephrologists.