A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ehtesham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Ehtesham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehtesham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehtesham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ehtesham, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehtesham graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ehtesham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Ehtesham MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Ehtesham practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ehtesham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Muhammad Ehtesham practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.