A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Husni El-Bahesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Husni El-Bahesh is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Husni El-Bahesh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Husni El-Bahesh graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Husni El-Bahesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hisham Husni El-Bahesh MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Husni El-Bahesh practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Husni El-Bahesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Husni El-Bahesh practices Pediatrics near Boaz, AL.
See Boaz Pediatricians.