A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad El-Bahesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad El-Bahesh, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Bahesh graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Bahesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Bahesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. El-Bahesh practice?
Dr. Muhammad El-Bahesh practices Pediatrics near Boaz, AL.
See Boaz Pediatricians.