Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Fahimuddin
Dr. Muhammad Fahimuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fahimuddin is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Fahimuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Fahimuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Muhammad Hasan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Zia Ahmed
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Abdul Malik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi34