A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Faisal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Faisal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faisal graduated from MBBS - Dow Medical College/University of Karachi.
Dr. Faisal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad R Faisal MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad R. Faisal practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Faisal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Faisal practices Internal Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grenada, MS.
See Elgin Internists.