A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Feteiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Feteiha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feteiha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feteiha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Feteiha, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feteiha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feteiha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad S Feteiha FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Feteiha practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Feteiha has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Feteiha practices Surgery near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Surgeons.