A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Feteiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Feteiha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feteiha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feteiha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Feteiha, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feteiha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feteiha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad S Feteiha FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Feteiha practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Feteiha has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Feteiha practices Surgery near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Surgeons.