The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Fiaz
Dr. Muhammad Fiaz, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Eustis, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fiaz is affiliated with McDonald Army Community Hospital, Fort Eustis. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Fiaz has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Fiaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Eustis, VA.
Dr. Karla Davis
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Fort Eustis, VA 0 mi
Dr. George Goodwin Jr
Fort Eustis, VA 0 mi17
Dr. Edward Pak
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Fort Eustis, VA 0 mi18