A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Ghadai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghadai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghadai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Ghadai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ghadai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Ghadai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Ghadai practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Ghadai has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Ghadai practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.