Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golsorkhi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golsorkhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golsorkhi graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Golsorkhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.