A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golsorkhi graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Golsorkhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golsorkhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans