A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golsorkhi
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Golsorkhi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golsorkhi graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Golsorkhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Golsorkhi practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.