A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hassan Bashir MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Bashir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Bashir has 11 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Bashir practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Madera Allergists and Madera Internists.