A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bashir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hassan Bashir MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Bashir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Bashir has 11 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Bashir practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Madera Allergists and Madera Internists.