A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nazim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nazim, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazim graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nazim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Haris Nazim MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Nazim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Nazim has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Nazim practices Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.