A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nazim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nazim, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazim graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nazim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Haris Nazim MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad H. Nazim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Nazim has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Nazim practices Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.