A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Habib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Habib, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Habib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad A Habib DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Habib practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Family Physicians.