A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Habib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Habib, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Habib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Adnan Habib MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Habib practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Primary Care Doctors.