A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Hamid practice?
Dr. Muhammad Hamid practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Baldwin, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.