A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Hamid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hamid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Hamid practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hamid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Hamid practices Internal Medicine near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Rosedale, NY.
See East Meadow Internists.