A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Haroon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Haroon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haroon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Haroon, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroon graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haroon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad S Haroon BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad S. Haroon practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Haroon has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Haroon practices Medical Oncology near Fremont, NE.
See Fremont Oncologists.