A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Houri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Houri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houri
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Houri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Houri, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Houri graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Houri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Healthsouth Rehab Hosp Ft Smit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Houri DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Houri practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Houri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Houri practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Endocrinologists.