Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Ali
Dr. Muhammad Ali, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Ali is affiliated with IU Health Arnett, Independent Physicians and St Elizabeth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Muhammad Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Mazen Alakhras
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0 mi23
Dr. Tasbirul Islam
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Lafayette, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Karen Bauer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0 mi34