A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Aslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Aslam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aslam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Aslam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aslam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan Aslam MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Aslam practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Aslam has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Aslam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Internists and Palm Bay Cardiologists.