A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Shaikh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Shaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Shaikh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Shaikh practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.