Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Idrees
Dr. Muhammad Idrees, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Idrees is affiliated with IU Health North Hospital, IU Health North and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Idrees has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Muhammad Idrees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Attilio Orazi
Dr. Tarik Elsheikh
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Dr. Xiaoyan Wang
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Cytopathology