Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Iqbal
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Roslyn, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Winthrop University Hospital and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Tatyana Tsifrinovich
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. Rizwan Khan
Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi25