A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Irfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Irfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Irfan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irfan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irfan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad undefined Irfan MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad u. Irfan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Irfan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball General Practitioners and Tomball Internists.