Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Irfan
Dr. Muhammad Irfan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Exton, PA, with another office in Tomball, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Irfan is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, Cyfair Hospital and Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital. Dr. Irfan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Irfan has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Muhammad Irfan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.
Dr. Poonguzhali Pichaimuthu
Exton, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Susan Ward
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Exton, PA 0.11 mi31
Dr. Timothy Shapiro
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Exton, PA 0.29 mi28