A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Irfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Irfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Irfan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irfan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irfan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Irfan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Irfan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Irfan practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball General Practitioners, Tomball Internists, and Tomball Hospice & Palliative Specialists.