A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Jabbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Jabbar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad A Jabbar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Jabbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Jabbar practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Endocrinologists.