Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Jabbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Jabbar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Jabbar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Jabbar practice?
Dr. Muhammad Jabbar practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Pediatric Specialists.