by Julie on Apr 7th, 2016

He saved my life!

There are so many better choices today then this tired group show details There are so many better choices today then this tired group
May 21st, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Jawad. He did a lap band on me years ago and it never worked. I can not blame that on him as most lap bands have been found to work anyway. But after many years I go back and try to get a revision to a sleeve. While Dr. Jawad saw me and the course of action was agreed to I was then turned over to a very very bad back office with little skills. I was told that I was approved by insurance to then be told that I was not approved as they submitted the wrong request, then I was told that I could pay cash but then again told that it will be much more since I was having a revision done. The problem as a whole is that Dr. Jawad as experienced as he is is now an employee of Orlando Regional Center and his office is in Ocala. It seems that this group is at the end of its cycle. Even trying to get a hold of them is hard to do. Odalys Verdejo who does insurance is arrogant and non helpful. There are just too many great groups out there now instead of this place.