A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akbar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Akbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Akbar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akbar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Khalid Akbar MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Akbar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Akbar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Physiatrists.