A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Akbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Akbar, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akbar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Khalid Akbar MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Akbar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Akbar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Akbar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Physiatrists.