A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Hasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Hasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Hasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Khalid Hasan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Hasan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Gastroenterologists.