A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Hasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Hasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Hasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Khalid Hasan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad K. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Hasan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Gastroenterologists.