Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Karim
Dr. Muhammad Karim, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karim is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Select Specialty Hospital - Nw Detroit and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Karim has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Karim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Karim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Valerie Dye
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Southfield, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Rhonda Johnson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi36
Dr. Ahmad Aburashed
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi46