A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Karim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Karim, Ltach medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Karim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LTACH MEDICINE and Headache prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Karim graduated from Dow Md Co Pakistan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Yaseen Karim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Y. Karim practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Karim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Karim practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.