A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Anwar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Anwar practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Anwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Anwar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Norman, OK.
See Norman Cardiologists.