A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Farooqi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farooqi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Farooqi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Farooqi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Farooqi practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.