Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL, with other offices in Sebastian, FL and Sebastian, FL (and 1 other location). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center, Sebastian River Medical Center and Palm Bay Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.
Dr Larry Landsman
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Dennis Cardriche
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Ronald Hartnett
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0 mi30