A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muhammad M. Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui practices Internal Medicine near Sebastian, FL.
See Sebastian Internists.