A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mattu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mattu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mattu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal Mattu MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mattu practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mattu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Muhammad Mattu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near , .