A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Mattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Mattu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattu
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mattu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Mattu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattu graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Mattu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal Mattu MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Mattu practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Mattu has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Mattu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Internists and Salinas Cardiologists.