A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Memon, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Memon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Memon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Memon BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Memon practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Memon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Memon practices Gastroenterology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Burleson Gastroenterologists.