A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Memon, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Memon
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Memon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Memon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Anis Memon BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Memon practices Gastroenterology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Gastroenterologists.